Friday, June 26, 2009

Surgery

Well, the time has finally arrived. Monday I will have the gastric by pass. I am anxious and scared. The unknown is always scary.
I will be at the Northwest Specialty Hospital in Post Falls. I should be back home on Tuesday. That is hard to believe but they don't keep patients as they used to do.
I was supposed to lose 40 lbs. I have lost 42. So, guess I am set in that regard.
I have to be at the hospital at 5:00am with surgery at 7:30 am.
It will be a while be fore I can let you all know how things are going but I will just as soon as I am able.
Prayers are always nice. Thanks for your thoughts.
Christy

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow! That's exciting news! And certainly you deserve a pat on the back for the initial weight loss of 42 pounds. It's such hard work--always a battle. I'll keep you in my prayers in terms of the surgery, but can't wait to follow your progress post-op